If you are joining us for the first time…WELCOME! We hope you’ll enjoy your visit and subscribe (it’s free) to receive updates on what we are doing. There is a contact button that allows you to contact us at any time with questions, suggestions or if you’re displeased. We want to hear from you.


This blog originated in 2020. With the advent of Covid-19, I found myself locked in my house with my three-year-old wired hair Dachshund, Twoee. She taught me a lot during that first month and stayed by my side while we jumped from one thing to another…experimenting as we went along.


The site is arranged into four categories, each indicated by a picture of Twoee on the left. After all she did inspire me.


Penne’s Pantry

Cooking came late in life to me. After spending my career in boardrooms across the United States I found that I truly loved being at home in the kitchen. Here you will find recipes, videos of food preparations, and tips on cooking in general.


Trips and Tips

I love to travel, so stories came naturally to me. Read about various encounters I had along the way through some exciting cities in Europe.


Twoee Tails

Here you will find stories about Twoee. Read about her run for presidency in 2016, her adventures with her pals, and how she got involved with Covid-19.


Writers’ Workshop

Keep up to date with the novel that I am writing…if I ever get it finished; and various other short stories.

EASTER SPECIAL!!!!


YAPPY EASTER!!!


 

 If you’re anything like me you’re always looking for something different and special to give to your friends and family at various holidays, birthdays, etc.  Well look no further.  Twoee’s Howlin’ Good Ice Cream is offering individual bunny baskets with one container of ice cream each. Every flavor has a specialty label and comes complete with an Easter “Twoee Bunny” label sealing the box. Each box is $8.00 each.



 

Twoee is offering four flavors:

 

Coco Chanel’s Decadent Chocolate. This is not for the faint of heart. If you’re a true chocolate lover you are going to love Coco Chanel’s Decadent Chocolate.  A blend of 72% cacao Belgium dark chocolate, and sweet milk chocolate make this blend ooze with a deep rich color and a flavor that you’re not soon to forget. Treat your someone special with a Valentines Chocolate explosion.

 

Lucy’s Limoncello- A true lemon lover’s ecstasy that has the flavor of a true lemon meringue pie.  It will pucker your lips. Laced with Limoncello in a divine creamy lemon base.

 

Verdell’s Vanilla (As Good as it Gets!) Tahitian Vanilla beans blended with Vanilla paste give this rich vanilla taste to an extra creamy ice cream.

 

Stella Luna’s Strawberry – If you’re a strawberry lover who likes a smooth creamy flavor this one’s for you. Made from fresh strawberries from the Manchester Strawberry stand in Encinitas the day they were picked.

 

All orders must be placed by Tuesday March 30th for pick up on Friday April 2nd.

 

Comments

Popular Posts